Saturday, September 1, 2012

September 2012



Hello September. What a summer it's been.  I am excited to update you on what is going on and what's to come. First of all, though my summer may have lacked sun+sand, it was filled with awesome weddings, exciting projects, quality time with key people and plenty of fuel for a fruitful fall. As I prepare to embark on a new decade--with mixed feelings, but overall optimism, I intend to bombard (or sprinkle) the blog with highlights of where I've been, projects I'm proud of and other miscellaneous topics. Since it's my birthday month, I am going to indulge a bit and break the rules. (Meaning= dig through my draft folders and surface stuff that's been sitting around far too long, post weddings from the archives, share things out of order, and use iphone pictures when appropriate-- all things which would normally drive me a bit crazy, but I am going to cut myself some slack, because -- it's my birthday. I hope you'll join me in my month long celebration by reading, enjoying, commenting and participating in the online conversations, as your schedules permit.

Monday marks our first anniversary.  We are heading to Montreal to mark the milestone, I am excited to explore the city and parle francais!

The key chain pictured above was my etsy find of the summer-- my 11 month anniverary gift pour le beau.  The number is the latitude and longitude of our first kiss. Awwwwwwwww! It is so incredibly nice to finally be on this side of love!

Enjoy your holiday weekend. 

Au revoir! 

xo,
Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment