Monday, November 7, 2011

Falling Back, Looking Ahead



It has been a wild wonderful ride of weddings, traveling, events, parties, personal things and more. I look forward to sharing many of my recent weddings on the blog. This past season I worked at Terrace in the Sky, The Queens Country Farm, The Metropolitan Building, The Foundry, The Green Building, Studio Square and most recently had a wedding outside of Boston at The Estate of Moraine Farm. I had a really fantastic season and there is so much love and pretty to post, I am excited!

After my last wedding I was treated to a fabulous party hosted by two of my all time favorite event planners, the owners of In Any Event. They celebrated their 10th year in business with a Halloween Bash at Guastavino's, which may be deemed the industry party of the year. Here are the pictures- be warned the fabulousness is frightening.

On Wednesday I helped porter/contemporary host a pre-holiday soiree showcasing their gallery to wedding and event professionals. Thanks to Radish for providing the delicious food, G! for making the space even more beautiful with her stunning floral designs, Ana Dolan for designing the invitations and Jeff Ballinger for bringing his polaroid.

I am off to Lenox, Massachusetts for a few days of wining and dining. I've been invited to tour properties and visit venues. If you know wedding minded folks, who may be interested in a Berkshires area wedding, I'll be documenting my discoveries as I go.

Congratulations to those who ran the marathon and high five to those who cheered them on from the mile markers. What a fun day to be in New York City!

Have a great week!


Thanks to Christian Grattan Photography for the photo above. I am pictured with Leslie Price half of the genius behind the party, the co-owner of In Any Event and Amy of Sugar Flower Cake Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment