Thursday, December 1, 2011

Welcoming Winter


Happy December,

I can't believe 2011 is almost a wrap! It has been such an exciting and action packed year. I've had blog posts published on Brooklyn Betrothed, our collective wedding blog. Links to those posts are here:

Rehearsal dinner venues
Preparing for an initial meeting with your caterer
The importance of a wedding day timeline
Carissa's interview of me

My radio silence on this blog is certainly not due to lack of content or inspiration, I assure you. I am merely contributing to this exciting new collaborative platform. I will continue to share information, stories and real weddings here as well, but wanted you to know where you could follow my work in the meantime.

I recently returned from an amazing trip to the Berkshires! I will soon be blogging about my time in Lenox, Massachusetts, the perfect place for a destination wedding, if you'd appreciate a sophisticated small town atmosphere with quaint inns, cozy fireplaces and spectacular scenery.

Enjoy the caroling, baking, trimming, cooking, eating, sharing, loving and shopping of the season! I hope this month finds you with family, friends, good food and the fun that warms your heart.

Happy Holidays!

Tammy

ps. If you're new to this blog, welcome and thank you for stopping by, you can read all of my Brooklyn Betrothed blog posts here.


Photo Credit: Tony Israel Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment