Friday, October 7, 2011

New York Weddings



Skyping with my godson, now means I listen to him play angry birds as I talk to a frozen computer screen, but that didn't stop me from sharing my good news with him. I was trying to explain to him how the New York Weddings is like the Bible in my industry. When I asked him if he wanted to see the listing, he said, "sure, show me the Bible". So maybe it's not a good analogy for a bright five year old, but you get the drift, this is a big deal! I am so proud to announce that New York Weddings has listed Brooklyn Betrothed as a vendor under the Planners and Event Designers category of their Winter 2012/ Special Issue. Hurray!

Congratulations to all who make up this truly unique collective. If you haven't met these ladies yet, here is your chance to see what they are up to.

Many of my industry friends and colleagues are also listed, we are honored to be among so many fine professionals. Cheers to all who made the pages of this important publication.

You can check it out on page 175, it's small but sweet and oh so significant.



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment