Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spring Update

Hello,

 
With regular trips to New York and lots of quality time in Massachusetts, it's great to have many new clients on board in both places!  While I'm busy getting to know our new couples and planning some fantastic events, I've also carved out some time in my schedule for other special projects and opportunities that have come my way.

We are bringing a farmers market back to my community, my involvement on this board has been a great way to connect with new neighbors while getting acquainted with the local farms and vendors. I've also had a chance to hone my website designing skills.  While I'm not interested in marketing myself as a web designer, I am happy to be able to offer this service to my clients, thanks to our friends at WIX.

Earlier this month I was invited to be the New England Volunteer Chair on the New York City Chapter of Wish Upon a Wedding. The most recent wish granted in New England is here.  I am looking forward to attending another wish on Monday at The Boston Harbor Hotel. 

I am excited to introduce a new service. No one should have to go it alone, but sometimes wedding budgets and locations get in the way of enabling couples to hire a wedding planner or a professional month of coordinator.  I've created a virtual wedding planning and coordination service. This is a service I've already been providing to some clients, but think it's time more couples benefit from what is available.  The concept is simple, all of the support and services will be provided by video chat, email and scheduled phone calls. This structure allows for a price point many will find more affordable. This will also extend our reach and make our services more attainable to couples planning weddings anywhere.  If you haven't checked our our new website, please do and if you know anyone who might be interested in a service of this nature, please share the good news!

Late next week my family and I are heading to North Carolina, we'll be with our in-laws for Easter, then the guys will be heading on to Georgia for The Masters. I'm happy for my husband, this is something he's really looking forward to.

As the gigantic piles of snow finally begin to melt, I look forward to lilac and peony season!

Happy Spring!

xo,

Tammy



Photo credit: Front Room Photography 





No comments:

Post a Comment