Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Boston Wedding Photo Shoot

I am so very excited to share my first Boston photo shoot. It was a great day. I have a long list of vendors to thank but for this little taste of what's to come, I must start with the always wonderful Angela Gaspar Photography--Angela was amazing, as usual and of course the team at Bee's Knees Supply Company. I love this place, it's a great space for events of many varieties, including non traditional weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties and more. Here is a peek inside, but please check back often as I'll be sharing more in posts to follow.  


Happy to have a little Boston love live on the blog.

Thanks again to Angela for these beautiful photos and cheers to Bee's Knees for all their cooperation.
We styled a table, sampled some sweets, explored other gems in the neighborhood and around town-- more soon!!

xo,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment