Monday, January 30, 2012

Planning a Wedding in Hawaii

Have you been enjoying the Destination Wedding series on Brooklyn Betrothed? Here is a link to our advice on planning a destination wedding.

If you think Hawaii might be the right location for your wedding, I'll be in Maui in February and I am happy to assist with questions, gather facts and research information on topics specific to planning a destination wedding in Maui.



For example, if you are interested in a specific hotel, area of a beach, recreational activity or private room of a restaurant, please reach out to me this week, as my schedule is limited and I will honor all requests based on my availability.



Island services I am promoting include:

-touring properties
-scouting ceremony sites
-visiting reception locations
-exploring lodging opportunities
-researching recreational activities
-reviewing transportation options
-meeting with local vendors
-and more


I am happy to offer this service to couples who are genuinely interested in this island and serious about gathering information as they prepare to plan and host a destination wedding in Hawaii.

Aloha!




Thank you to Jen of Jen Huang Photography for sharing these images from a wedding she photographed in Hawaii. Don't they spark such inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment