Friday, January 13, 2012


Have you enjoyed the wedding videos I've shared this week? Wedding videos have come so far and are truly artistic and beautiful yet there are different styles that appeal to a variety of audiences. Do you prefer documentary style or Super 8? Not sure-- no worries, I have another I'll post next week.

We've been busy at Brooklyn Betrothed. We had a great meeting this week, lots of new content on the blog and really interesting topics on the calender. Please check out my post on planning a destination wedding that was inspired by my trips to Jamaica and The Berkshires. My review of the Lovesick Wedding Expo is also there.

It's been an interesting start to the year, I've enjoyed meeting with many newly engaged couples and catching up with some of my favorite vendors. I've also made subtle tweaks to my blog based on feedback I've received, so please as always feel free to let me know what you like, and what you'd like to see more of. And I suppose if there is something you don't like, that's only fair.

Next week, I'll share Michelle and Patrick's wedding video, a beautiful Jamaica Wedding and more.

Thank you for reading my blog. To those readers who are new, a big warm welcome and to the veterans--I appreciate you coming back this year as I am looking forward to an amazing 2012, both personally and professionally.

I hope your year is equally as promising!

Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

xo

Tammy

Photo Credit:
Raquel Reis

No comments:

Post a Comment