Friday, June 25, 2010

Tribeca Restaurant

It's been an excellent week of scouting venues, catching up with industry friends, experiencing New York City at it's hottest and oh, planning weddings.




Big thanks to Courtney and Anne-Marie for hosting a lovely event on Monday evening. What a great crew, I look forward to the next one!

Tribecafe is an excellent space for an intimate rehearsal dinner or engagement party.





I was not able to partake in the delicious looking food, since I came after class (I have nearly completed the second fast trac course offered by the Levin Institute) but my colleagues assured me that the food was as good as it looks here.




I was, however, just in time to enjoy this sweet corner of the bar. So pretty!






Relaxed guitar music was the perfect soundtrack to the evening, provided by Elan Artists.


The restaurant's natural decor is a great backdrop with exposed brick walls and dramatic lighting.


Thanks to Carlos for sharing his beautiful images of the evening with me.



Happy Friday to all, I hope you enjoy your weekend!



Photo Credit: Carlos Andres Varela Photography

1 comment:

  1. Oh that looks like a lovely event venue with fabulous food! I can imagine you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete