Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Future Blog Posts


I have so many blog posts in my head. In the days and weeks to come, I plan to write about:

-getting the most out of your engagement portrait session
-the Small Business Summit, how I got in and what I enjoyed most
-a wedding at the Cipriani's
-questions to ask when selecting a wedding venue
-is New York romantic? A friend from high school and I recently got reacquainted and this was the question she posed to me and of course it hit a nerve, so I'll explain
-next month's trip to Indy
-my Brooklyn high and low
-Riley and why I am a dog person, once again
-the Bling Shower
-my arm photo
-my blogging inspiration
-addressing the question i get asked most but don't have an honest answer for
and of course some some surprises and plenty of spontaneous posts depending where life takes me in the days, weeks and months to come.

There is going to be a mix of personal and professionals posts, if there is something you want to read about or are curious to know, ask me.

What do you think about the flower arrangement? Obviously I love it, or I would not have used it as the header of this post. It was sent to me by e-mail on Sunday and its a blog post of all it's own, that I am very excited to share, in due time.

Meanwhile, after much rain, we had a beautiful day today, I heard Seth Godin speak live and may take tomorrow off or at least work a half day to watch the St. Patrick's Day Parade, sip an Irish Coffee and try a Guinness. I don't think I like Guinness but after seeing Bobby Flay's Food Network special in Dublin I am inspired to try it again and what better day.

Thanks for reading my blog. Spring is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment