Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bubbles and Buttercream


That was the name of the event I was invited to last week. One Girl Cookie gathered some great wedding industry women in one of the sweetest stores in Cobble Hill. A dear friend introduced me to this shop which names each cookies after a woman, years ago. I am delighted that they are now making wedding cakes, producing dessert bars and packaging their sweets as favors, wrapping the boxes in custom paper which coordinates with the colors of the wedding or special event. I am always delighted to be in the company of such wonderful women. This night was certainly no exception.








Sincere thanks to Dawn and Dave for hosting a lovely evening. I enjoyed the bubbles and the buttercream! The flowers were by Blossom and Branch and Kathi Littwin's photos of this event are spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment