Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Wedding Party Recap


The Wedding Library did not disappoint. The Wedding Party at the spectacular Palace Hotel was lovely and offered the New York bride-to-be excellent resources for planning her wedding.

Here are some highlights from the day:


Sweets by One Girl Cookie! The next time you're Brooklyn bound, a visit to this shop is in order, it's one of the prettiest stores on the street. For the sake of the blog, I tried the caramel bar, which was of course delicious.



I met Matthew Robbins, who has been featured as part of Martha's "A Team." His designs are well known and highly regarded in the wedding industry. I am happy to report that he couldn't have been kinder. I am thrilled when people's personalities match the quality of their work.



Colin Cowie is an event genius, he always delivers the best information. Vera Wang's gowns gave me goosebumps. I was thrilled to see so many new vendors showcasing their work. I'll share more as I follow up with the talented individuals I met today, but Jen Huang was so gracious to send these images in such a timely matter, I wanted to share them with you right way.

In case you can't tell, I love my job, i do, i do, i do!

I hope you're having a great weekend!


Photo Credit: Jen Huang Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment