Sunday, November 22, 2009

Countdown to Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is almost here. My traditional stuffing, bourbon cranberry sauce, pumpkin cream cheese roll, mashed potato feast will be enjoyed with some of my favorites in Brooklyn. This will be the prelude to my Discover Brooklyn stint which begins in December. There are cookies parties, holiday fairs and endless treasures to unveil.

Meanwhile, I've been helping the kind folks at Temporary Staffing by Suzanne prepare for the holiday gift giving season. Their Fifth Avenue office is a midtown haven, I have enjoyed getting to know this team better. I am working on my 40 before 40 list, even though I have a few years, some of the items are lofty so the sooner I can get started the better my chances are for accomplishing everything. I have had excellent wedding consultations the last two Saturdays, both brides brought great ideas to the table. Yesterday was a fantastic farewell party and I am working on a very special assignment I am excited to share with you soon.

In the spirit of the season, this year I am especially thankful for four happy years in my home, amazing friends who have generously offered me their help and support as I prepare for a new chapter and as always my family whose love inspires me to succeed.

If you are like me, you are selective about how you consume your calories and carbohydrates. Need excellent pie for Thanksgiving? I recommend Hubbard Avenue Diner in Middleton, Wisconsin and Briermere Farms in Riverhead, New York.



What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment