Thursday, November 12, 2009

Photo Booths at Weddings...


The secret is out! For months I have been lured into photos booths at industry events, had my photos taken only to not be able to blog about it. Why? My brother and his now wife decided to surprise their guests and rent a photo booth for their wedding reception. Boy, am I glad I did not spoil the surprise. Their guests, young and old raved about this novelty. Their guests had not seen a photo booth at a wedding and it was a highlight of the evening. Simply one element of an amazing day, but I am so happy it was such a hit! Renting a photo booth entertains guests, is an excellent alternative to favors, documents the evening and leaves you with an amazing guest book to relive the night.

Thanks to the Traveling Photo Booth for their props and patience as we played all night long!



No comments:

Post a Comment