Friday, August 4, 2017

From NYC to the North Shore


It's been an exciting summer already, a great combination of work hard, play hard. I've had wonderful opportunities to help planner friends coordinate weddings. The New York Historical Society is a stunner and has so many backdrops all under one roof.  Turner Hill in Ipswich, Massachusetts is a mansion of intricate details that rests on beautifully manicured grounds.

In my efforts to embrace New England and all it's treasures, I've been participating in wedding events. The first one was close to home and hosted by the wonderful team at Willowdale Estate in Topsfield, MA. Willowdale is charming and enchanting and I love it a little more each time I visit.

Then I took things on the road and on the ferry and participated in the Block Island Wedding Show hosted by The Sullivan House on Block Island. It was a beautiful day and the views from this property that is surrounded by water are amazing!! Have you been to Block Island? I highly recommend it! Both venues hosted high-quality events creating wonderful atmospheres and environments to connect with newly engaged couples and chat with like minded vendors.

Most recently was The Big Fake Wedding at Colonial Hall at Rockafellas in Salem, Massachusetts. I got to get creative and designed three tables and participated in their Tunnel of Love. I love interesting and unique strategies to market my business and this was both at a great venue, a gorgeous bride and so many talented vendors!

Rick and I celebrated out 3rd wedding anniversary with a sailboat ride that left from quaint and bustling Marblehead, MA. We enjoyed the sunset and fireworks from the water thanks to Captain Allan and his first mate who shared their 4th of July with us!

There is much goodness in the works for Tammy Golson Events and I am so grateful to those who have been supporting me and encouraging me along the way, as I continue to grow my business in New England. 

How's your summer going so far? 

Have a great weekend!

xo,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment