Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Story of Us


It's official. I need to stop telling people I just moved to Boston. Yesterday marked our four-year house-iversary. Closing on our house was a significant milestone that prompted my relocation to Massachusetts, led to our engagement and of course our marriage. It was the easiest big decision we ever made.  I am grateful to facebook for the reminder of this day, though, it is a date that's etched in my husband's memory forever.  We also enjoy a beautiful reminder on the wall in our living room. I love that this is included in our Story of Us, one of my most prized possessions and one of my all time favorite pieces of art. The first time I met Katie Fischer, long before I met my husband, I was taken with her loveliness, talent, and creativity and looked forward to having chapters in my story that would be worthy of her stunning illustrations. I am so honored and proud to have this custom piece hung prominently on the wall of our beautiful home sweet home. Here's to continuing our story at home and beyond!





The Story of Us was designed by Katie Fischer Cohen
Photo Credit:  Kiera Slye Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment