Wednesday, December 14, 2016

B E L I E V E


Hope your holiday season is starting off well. Our December has been so joyful already. Our niece and nephew from Wisconsin payed us a  very special visit. We had three incredible days with my brother and his amazing children,  exploring Boston, celebrating Christmas, a quick trip to the North Pole and lots of time for cuddles, cocoa and fun at home. Then we had a few friends over for our annual tree trimming party. I love that it's a representation of where we are in our life and a true mix. This year was no different, we had newbys and veteran tree trimmers alike in attendance helping us kick off the festivities.

I saw stunning pictures from my African client's wedding today and heard from a great new couple getting married in New Hampshire. Love reflecting on past projects and knowing there is exciting things on the horizon. I am so looking forward to what 2017 has in store. Hope you are allowing yourself time to relax and enjoy the sights, sounds and scents of this glorious season.

I am loving this little Polaroid pix I took when testing the instax camera after I put in new film. It captures the tree trimming table and our home just perfectly. My husband has had the Thomas Kinkade table top tree longer than he's known me. I love that I've made incorporating it into my table decor a tradition. The flowers are from Whole Foods, in milk glass vases that belonged to my mom. The wallpaper was from our home's previous owners, but we dig it. The BELIEVE banner was a last minute impulse buy at Target.

xo,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment