Monday, April 21, 2014

Spring Greetings



Hello,

I hope you had a wonderful Easter or Passover. It was amazing to finally enjoy some long overdue time outside this past weekend. As I am preparing for an exciting new project, some much needed time away and two really cool events in the near future, I thought I'd share a few images from the  beautiful and intimate wedding in Central Park that I had the honor of coordinating recently. The ceremony took place a little over a week ago at The Ladies Pavilion in New York City.  Rev Annie officiated the wedding with warmth, words and sincerity that is appreciated by everyone in attendance, myself included. Christopher Duggan photographed this wonderful couple and their lovely family. These pictures are courtesy of  Christopher Duggan Photography.

Have a wonderful week!


Tammy








 

No comments:

Post a Comment