Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lobsters and Lighthouses


Sunday was a big day- I introduced the expansion of my business.  New England is a market that has grown near and dear to me, so I thought it was time to make if official.  I am so excited to show off my new logo and brand designed by the very fabulous and talented Katie Fischer Design.

Wedding Crashers is an event that is close to my heart and The Green Building is a venue where I really feel at home, so there was no better time or place to share my exciting news.

Thanks to Gabrielle of G! Designs for the beautiful flowers and help laying out my Lobsters & Lighthouses inspiration board. Thanks to Ruth of Papertopias for her darling illustrations and beautiful handwriting. It was a successful, fun and delicious event. For some of my favorites finds check out my full recap of the event on Brooklyn Betrothed.








Thanks to Moss and Isaac for these awesome shots of my details.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment