Sunday, December 23, 2012

Massachusetts Wedding

Happy Birthday Michelle!

 

Michelle was a perfect bride-to-be and client and continues to be an amazing supporter and enthusiast of my work and business.

When planning her wedding at Moraine Farm in Beverly, Massachusetts, she constantly challenged me (in the good way that we wedding planners dream of) to be more creative and constantly come up with original and personal ways to make her wedding special and unique to her and her groom. She checked with me before making big decisions, so we were able to monitor their budget while making sure every detail was intentional- not just pretty but purposeful.

I am so grateful to Michelle for hiring me to plan and coordinate her wedding for many reasons. Not only was it a wonderfully creative wedding and an excellent professional opportunity, it took me to Massachusetts which led me to my love and a very optimistic future.

Happy Birthday Michelle, congratulations on your new home and best of luck in the days to come as you and Patrick prepare to welcome your new bundle of goodness. I look forward to meeting the baby and celebrating this next big milestone!

The cookies and pies were provided by Sweet Tooth, the couples favorite local bakery. 

The beautiful photos from their fantastic wedding are courtesy of the amazing Boston based photography team of Studio Nouveau.


xo,
Tammy 

 







 














No comments:

Post a Comment