Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Linda!


Happy 60th Birthday to my Aunt Linda! My dad's oldest sister, the matriarch of our family and a blessing to us all, Linda is loved my many. Today my parents and I want her to know just how much we love her today and always. She does so much for our family and we appreciate it.

Three of what I consider to be some of my finest traits, I've inherited from Linda: my passion for family, an instinctual need to celebrate and document events thoroughly and my-- if I do say so myself- superior auntie skills.

Linda: Thank you for keeping us all close, being there to celebrate the good and making the challenging easier. I hope you're having a wonderful day. I'll be raising a glass in your honor this evening.

Sending much love from the Golson clan!

xoxo

Tammy



Photo note: This picture was found in the archives of my dad's collection of slides. Linda is pictured with my uncle Eddie and cousin Ron.


No comments:

Post a Comment