Friday, June 17, 2011

Etsy Wedding Vendors



I've finally jumped on the Etsy band wagon and am liking it. I can't post what I purchased just yet, as I don't want to spoil the surprise of the gift I am giving. Not that the receiver is hanging on my every typed word, but incase he is... I will certainly share after the package is received as both items would make perfect groom or groomsmen gifts.

Meanwhile, there is an exciting opportunity for Etsy vendors and enthusiasts. Do you have a favorite Etsy vendor who's work you love? Please let me know. I'd love to share this opportunity with some of the most creative, original and hand made vendors in the country. Wedding focused vendors would be ideal, but this is not a requirement.

I'll be sharing more about this project in the months to come, but wanted to get a feel for who some of the rising stars in the Etsy world are and thought I'd start here to see what you think.

Remember one of my favorite Etsy details from a wedding I coordinated last fall? I still love these personalized hand bags by Red Ruby Rose.

The burlap bride and groom banner pictured above is available here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy, great reading! I came across these young ladies, to be honest they are my cousins, and they are found on ETSY as GetNoticed. These young ladies have made some really lovely jewelry for brides as well as jewelry for anyone wanting a little glam. Also, a dollar from every item sold goes for cancer research!

    ReplyDelete