Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wedding Events in New York


Congratulations to all the newly engaged couples. I've enjoyed hearing how he proposed and listening to brides describe how they envision their weddings. I love the variety of new brides I've met this year already. Yesterday I read (likely on twitter) that the most important detail in your wedding should be fun. I love that. There are some really great events coming up for brides and couples who are planning a wedding in New York. Three not to miss events (in my opinion) are:

The Wedding Party
at The Palace Hotel on January 22.

Wedding Crashers at The Bell House on February 27.

New York Weddings Event by New York Magazine on March 30.

They are all great opportunities to experience some of the cities finest vendors. Taste their food, see their dresses, hear the music and more!

Enjoy being engaged, there is no race to the aisle but if you're ready to get started, setting a budget, creating a guest list, thinking about what is most important to you both and what kind of wedding you want to have are all good places to start. Happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment