Friday, July 9, 2010

Tribute to my Dad



My dad did not get a Happy Father's Day post nor a gift for that matter, so I feel very justified in sharing this post in honor of him. He's going through a rough time. He took a spill last week and fractured his pelivs. OUCH! Walking is uber painful so he's working hard with physical and occupational therapists to get back on his feet. He's in good in hands, I know, but I wish I could be there, to well... just be there. I will be there eventually, and know my presence won't be any less needed then, but meanwhile, Dad know I am thinking about you everyday and I love you and I am so sorry this happened. Wishing you pain free in no time! Stay positive, and be patient, like everything this will take time. It's not a race. I love you so much!

Local friends and relatives, his info is:

Tom Golson
The Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin
1625 Coldwater Creek Drive, Waukesha, WI 53188
262.521.8925 Room 205

Faraway? Feel free to leave a comment on this post and I'll be sure to pass the message along.

Thanks everyone for your well wishes and concern.

xo

Tammy




Photo credit: unknown
This is an old picture of my dad with two of his sisters, my aunts Linda and Debbie. I love this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment