Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday

Hope you're having a great week! I know I promised you a detailed behind the scenes update of my retro orange school themed rooftop brunch. Well, it's coming along great but not ready to share just yet, but check out the pictures of it that you have not seen on Sofia Negron's blog here.

Meanwhile, opportunity has been knocking, so I've had to answer. I started a new class on Monday. My old roommate is visiting tonight and I am getting ready to go to Scranton, PA tomorrow morning to assist a colleague with a big wedding this weekend. After a week of not feeling well, I am better, my wound is healing as it should be and there is sunshine in the forecast tomorrow!

There is so much goodness in the horizon, I will share it with you just as soon as I can. Until then, big, huge, sincere thanks to everyone who has made there way over to Elizabeth Anne Designs and commented on our contest submissions. I am so humbled and grateful. Haven't yet? It's not too late.

Happy Thursday!

xo

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment