Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wish Upon A Wedding


I took so much away from Eventology. Grab a tissue and see what silenced a room of over one hundred women and brought many close to tears.

As the World’s first nonprofit wedding wish granting organization, Wish Upon a Wedding provides weddings at destinations across the United States for individuals facing life-threatening illness. It is a chance for couples to enjoy a very special day, without any thoughts of existing health issues, while surrounded by their closest family and friends.


Wish Upon A Wedding was not new to me, but watching this video repositioned this organization in my heart and I hope that I will have an opportunity to help in the future. Just another beautiful example of the lovely community we wedding professionals are lucky enough to be a part of.

Congratulations to the happy couple and all who helped make their wedding day happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment