Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bridal Event at BAM

On Sunday, my business was represented amongst the finest Brooklyn wedding vendors at the first ever Here Comes the Brooklyn Bride at BAM. I collaborated with amazing businesses to create a table that offered couples sophisticated and sweet; something for all their senses.

Brooklyn Academy of Music is a stunning venue, for those interested in getting married in New York. Great Performances is their exclusive caterer. Shaun did an amazing job coordinating this event.

My table showcased many of my fabulous weddings via slide show and photo books on a table dressed in chocolate and lilac linens.

Baked in Red Hook provided the sweetest aspect of my table. The chocolate cloud, chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies were as good as they look here.

Kerry of Root, Stock and Quade was so kind to provide me with this beautiful flower arrangement that brought my table to life. There were two kinds of tulips, false aurelia and stock in dark and light plum in a bamboo cylindrical vase.

There was a suite of Ana Dolan's design work on hand for couples to see. Her elegant invitation, program, table name and place card which were displayed in a bowl of rice were admired by many! Ana created all the signs for the table and the thank you cards that we sent home with visitors.

Brilliant wedding photographer, Robert Wagner, was so very kind to come and document the details for me.

It was a great day! I loved talking to newly engaged couples, saw some old friends and met excellent new vendors.

Thanks to all the vendors who were so incredibly generous with their talents, products, skills and time. They helped me create a classy yet comfortable table that represented my company well.

Special thanks to Gabrielle, Beth and Jessie. Gabrielle helped me develop the vision of this table, she has an incredible knack for bringing it all together in a matter of minutes. Beth helped me manage the logistics and her presence at my table on Sunday allowed me to spend more time talking to couples. Jessie was there at the end and helped me wrap it all up. I am so grateful to you all!

Tomorrow, I'll share more beautiful details from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment