Monday, October 5, 2009

Personalized Cakes


The situation: A woman wanted to throw a very special spa themed birthday party for her mom who was turning fifty. She wanted a personalized, creative and of course delicious cake to mark this milestone.

The solution:
I introduced her to Amy from Sugar Flower Shop. Amy specializes in flowers, but her character figures rock and her work has been featured in the pages of Martha Stewart Weddings.

The result: "Tammy, thank you so much for putting me in touch with Amy... the cake was FANTASTIC, delicious, and she was great in pulling all the elements I had wanted, adding her twist and making it truly a highlight of the entire evening... Please take a look at my pictures to see it... So cute! xoxo"

I love pairing people! Introducing amazing clients to the best vendors is a big part of my business. Need a brilliant photographer, creative graphic designer, talented florists or professional caterer? Let me know. I look forward to hearing about your next event.

No comments:

Post a Comment