Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall in love

The fresh flowers on every street corner is my mom's favorite thing about New York City. As I start to fall in love with my future sister in-law ten days before she marries my brother, I can't help but be inspired for their fall wedding.

My brother has asked me to take a sister of the groom and witness to their nuptials role vs. wedding planner on the day-of their wedding. I have though had a hand in the design. His fiancé's current SIL (married to her brother), used to work for a florist, so while the table design is mine, the flowers are her area of expertise. Walking around the upper east side today, the flowers were so pretty. I could not help but photograph the fall colors that were catching my eye.











More inspiration on Sunday, as there are fun fall festivities planned. Apple picking is one of my favorite fall rituals, I am so looking forward to this!

What is your favorite fall tradition?

No comments:

Post a Comment