Thursday, July 16, 2009

Korean Weddings

My dear friend is getting married next Sunday. She's having a traditional Korean American wedding. I thought this was going to be my first. Then the fabulous Eyal Tessler of In Any Event called to request my help tomorrow. This wedding will be at the Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers. I met him there yesterday for the walk through, met the couple and guess what, they are also hosting a traditional Korean Wedding. While the weddings will be similar, it's clear that they will each be very personal and distinct. The couple next week has family traveling from Korea and decided to print their invitation in English and Korean. These beautiful invitations were designed by Judy Ko.



Did you know that in Korea yellow roses are sent to funerals?

No comments:

Post a Comment